About Baden-Württemberg Pavilion
Looking for industrial pioneers?
Hannover Messe is the world’s most important platform for technologies and industrial transformation – this is the place where international specialists and companies from the industrial sectors come together from all over the world.
Visit the first virtual Pavilion of Baden-Württemberg and its many partners from 12th – 14th of April as we open our digital doors – online on the same day as the Hannover Messe. The pavilion is organized by Baden-Württemberg International in cooperation with Allianz
Industrie 4.0 Baden-Württemberg, e-mobil BW and Leichtbau Baden-Württemberg.
Baden-Württemberg is HOME of innovation and ideas, located in the heart of Europe in the southwest of Germany. Baden-Württemberg is Germany’s biggest exporter and innovation region no. 1 in Europe. Over 5,500 multinational companies are located in Baden-Württemberg.
Why visit the Baden-Württemberg Pavilion?
- Meet about more than 50 innovative companies, universities and research institutions from Baden-Württemberg working in the fields of energy, mobility, lightweight, engineering and industry 4.0 and more international companies with a focus on AI
- Learn about high quality products “made in Germany”
and find new business partners
- Find out more about the current trends in the industry in panel discussions and key notes with experts in the fields of energy, mobility, lightweight, engineering, industry 4.0 and AI
What can I expect at the Baden-Württemberg Pavilion?
In a nutshell: the Baden-Württemberg Pavilion offers the perfect environment for networking, finding business partners, discovering market trends and scouting innovation.
The virtual Baden-Württemberg Pavilion is a digital platform with online sessions from experts in the fields of the energy, mobility, lightweight, engineering and industry 4.0 sectors. Further core topics are international cooperation and artificial intelligence. Our programme includes several digital highlights, such as product pitches with live Q&A sessions, panel discussions, keynotes, international delegations (e.g. from Ontario and Quebec), surveys and networking.
As a visitor you have free access to
- Detailed profiles of German and international companies, universities and research institutions in the sectors energy, mobility, lightweight, engineering and industry 4.0
- Product & solution presentations of our exhibitors with live Q&A sessions
- Networking facilities: arrange 1:1 meetings with exhibitors via video call and chat facilities or meet the speakers at virtual round tables or networking evenings
- Special highlight: release of our exclusive documentary Deep Dive China – Artificial Intelligence in Everyday Life from the BW_i Department of ForeignTrade and Location Marketing & the BW_i Nanjing Office